Wednesday, February 10, 2010

It's official: THE BEAST CAN FLY!

Yesterday I ran a few errands... I came home and looked to the sunroom window where charlie is always looking back at me wagging his tail, excited that I'm home... this time, no charlie... UH OH... my first thought... OMG, he choked on the carrots or green beans I left for him! Then as I got to the door, he was standing with his paws on the window as if to greet me... wagging his tail happy as could be... I looked to the sunroom, the gate was still up, hadn't been moved an inch... as you can see in this picture, the floor is some sort of terra cotta, there is probably about a 3" step down into the sunroom... I had a baby gate up in the opening you see in the picture... so I guess it's official, the beast CAN fly! I guess now we need to double gate?! Ugh...

No comments:

Post a Comment