Monday, February 15, 2010

Charlie does Meals on Wheels...



I really wanted these photos to show Fred and Charlie... they're the troopers that helped me do Meals on Wheels today, the nice lady I usually do it with was under the weather. Fred was off today for President's Day, so we packed up the beast and off we went... I don't believe I mentioned WHY we had to bring Charlie...? We were about to leave after putting him in the sunroom with treats, his Kong with peanut butter, carrots, etc. etc. and he looked at us and climbed the gate... we both stood there with our mouth open, absolutely couldn't believe our eyes! So now we need to get hardware to put the gate Fred's dad made us back up, one that can't be climbed, or so we hope! So the three of us delivered meals... Charlie was great! He stayed in the backseat without whining... Fred knew the route because he always does Meals on Wheels with me whenever he has a day off. Charlie was very excited! ha ha...

No comments:

Post a Comment