Thursday, February 11, 2010

BOING... BOING... BOING...!!!


So we determined the other day that the beast can fly... after leaving for a short period of time and coming back home to him being free as a bird and the gate untouched, of course he must have sprouted wings and flew right on over the 32" gate (+3" step down into sunroom)... that's ok... I have my eyes on a new 41" gate... that should fix things... I hope!
Well, yesterday I saw it with my own eyes... the little angel wings (HA HA) pop up and WHOOSH there he goes... he was sitting at my feet one second and the next second he was on top of the bed (oh no... it's where I put things I don't want him to get to!). Our bed is high, I mean really high... 37" to be exact! I need to grab Fred's arm to get into it! I think maybe Charlie should be in the Canine-Olympics?
I won't even get into the worm eating situation... but he can detect them a mile underground... I wish I could warn them! It's a frightening sight for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment