Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Just hangin' out!


Well Charlie has mellowed a great deal in his old age... if he's not curled up in a ball sleeping, he's humped over the sofa arm just hangin' out... there is some construction going on in the neighborhood and that provides him ample entertainment, after all, he's just trying to keep me safe, ha ha... growl......
He does help around the house, he knows how I feel about bugs, inside or out, so he picks them up (and occasionally comes at me with them, omg!), he went to the garage with me today (omg SPIDERS, I swear there is a tarantula living out there somewhere!)... he's very brave. I am... NOT. I hope you get a chance to just hang out today as well! We're going to keep up Charlie's blog until 6/26/10 when he officially becomes a year old. At that time I will incorporate him into my (almost) every day blog... (http://almostdailypic.wordpress.com/) It's been fun! But don't go yet, we still have a little over a month left! Happy trails to you... until we meet again...

No comments:

Post a Comment