Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Life is good when your name is Charlie!


The past few weeks we've decided to see how Charlie does on his own while we're gone... 'on his own' as in not in the sunroom... Hmmmm... first try, we left him and walked to EarthFare... we were gone about 30 minutes... there he was sitting on the arm of the couch looking out the window. I think he thought maybe we forgot to put him in the sunroom... he did great. Nothing wrong at all.. Then each time we left we'd be gone a little longer, so far A-OK! WOOHOO! I did Meals On Wheels yesterday was gone about 2 hours and yipeeeeee the beast did great! So good for Charlie! Today was a trip to Whole Foods, I told him if he was good I would take him shopping... so I did. We walked over to Dolittles and I got him another toy (egads, not cheap, but more durable so hopefully will last a little longer than most toys). He's been trying to put a dent in it since we got back, he is now asleep on the floor. Woohoo, this toy is so worth it! Have a happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment