Thursday, November 19, 2009

A Little About Us


This is a blog about CHARLIE, a four month old Jack Russell Terrier. But first, a little about me:

My name is Barbara, my husband and I live in Charleston, SC. Shortly after we married in 1992, we bought a dog at a horse show. My husband (Fred) showed Arabian Horses, Western Pleasure. Cimmaron was a beautiful horse, and together they did quit well, they made it to the Top Ten in the Nationals! We saw this little puppy and asked if we could take it for a walk. The woman agreed, but told us we would never be able to bring him back... she was right! That was Reginald, we had him until 6/18/2007 when he was 14.5 years old his kidneys started to fail and he was miserable. It was sad around the house for 2.5 years, before we decided to get another JRT (that would be Charlie). Needless to say, after almost 17 years you truly forget how much energy puppies have!

No comments:

Post a Comment